But it’s not always easy to keep those boxes delightful and unexpected.
LDR Care Package Ideas At A Glance
7 Long Distance Relationship Care Package Themes
1. The Superman care package
Show your support and respect with an affirmative quote as your theme.
2. A box of sunshine
Down below listed some of our favorites:
What to put in a "box of sunshine" care package:
3. Movie night care package
No matter the distance, you can still enjoy a perfect movie marathon together!
Send him a box of popcorn, movie ticket and his favorite snacks, pick a time to do this together and you are good to go!
What to put in this care package:
- Popcorns of course! What are you thinking?
- To make your long distance date night more authentic, download a free popcorn box and tickets from Long live learning. Print them out and sneak them into the package!
- An Amazon Prime membership so you can watch endless movies together online (30-day free trial)
4. College finals survival kit
The finals are like the last mile of a marathon. The finish line is almost in vision and your SO is back home waiting for you.
But that last few weeks are always the most exhausting and mentally draining.
That’s why it will be considerate to send your LDR a kit full of love and support to make his finals easier.
What to put in a college finals survival kit:
5. The Military Care Package
If your partner is deployed to troops overseas, you may be preparing for your very first military care package. Here is a brief list of things that your soldier may need:
- Personal Hygiene: Toothbrushes / Toothpaste /Body wash …
- Food: Hot cocoa/Hard candies and gums/Iced oatmeal cookies …
- Sentimental Stuff: An Open-when Package /Drawings from kids…
6. A Get-well-soon care package for him
Let your bae know that you care about him through the tough times.
This Get-well-soon care package is perfect for those who are sick, over-stressed or are in recovery.
Let them know you care. Sometimes caring works magic!
7. 4 St. Patrick's Day care package ideas
Want to bring some Irish luck to your long distance boyfriend or your deployed soldier? These St. Patrick’s Day care package will be the best holiday surprise for a loved one.
I-rish we could kiss
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend - pot of gold St. Patrick's Day care package
These care package flaps are just adorable and on point. Who can have enough shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day, right?
Put them on the flaps, in the bottom or simply scatter in the box. These 4-leaf clovers are going to bring good luck to your long-distance boyfriend.
I'm so lucky you are my boyfriend - Boyfriend appreciation care package for St. Paddy's
Happy St. Patrick's Day Surprise idea for boyfriend
4 Free Care Package Printables
It’s an absolute joy to decorate your care package. But if you are not much of a DIYer, these free care package printables will make your box post-ready.