1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Today We Date is a website that allows users or visitors to browse information for specific topics of interest. This Website provides users up to date information and resources, including but not limited to: data, text, links, feeds, graphics, photos, audio and video clips, messages, screen names, profiles, comments, communication tools and other information posted by Today We Date or by contributors of the Website displayed on the platform (known as the “Content”).
Right to Modify Service
Today We Date reserves the right to immediately change, suspend, remove, or discontinue any part of the Website or any Content for any reason, without prior notice or liability.
Our site is intended for adults only. You must be 13 years or older to use this site. Today We Date will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
2. USER AGREEMENT
Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, you are considered to be bound by these terms:
* You acknowledge that the Content on this Website is for personal use only.
* You agree that you will not use the Website for any commercial purposes without our permission.
* Materials on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission.
* You are free to bookmark and share links directing others to content on this Website.
* You must not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
* You must not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
* If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
3. COPYRIGHT POLICY
We respect and protect the intellectual property rights of others. It’s our policy to
* to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
* to notify the content provider or contributor that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
* that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that the Website will terminate such content provider’s access to the service.
If you believe your intellectual property rights are violated, please contact us, and we will take action to remove the confirmed infringing materials.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY LIVINGLY SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that We have no responsibility to take any action regarding:
* which users gain access to the Services;
* what Content you access via the Services; or
* how you may interpret or use the Content.
You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Website. Except where applicable law prohibits such disclaimer of liability, we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Visitor Conduct
2. By posting content to this Website, you agree we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
3. When using this Website, you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
* for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
* that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
* which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
7. Links to and from Other Websites
Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website doing so is at your own risk.
Links to other websites may contain affiliate links. If so, we may receive a commission if you purchase a particular product or take a particular action. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
1. you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
2. you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
3. you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
4. your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with any applicable laws.
5. If you choose to link to our website in breach of our Terms, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
8. Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
9. Termination of Use
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
Should you wish to contact us about these Terms, please send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.