From finals to graduations, from group photos to selfies, here are some of the best Instagram captions for college students.
You are in your dorm. The paper and textbooks are piling up on your desk. Oops, your coffee is cold again. The clock is ticking. The finals will be at the same time tomorrow. Sweaty palms.
College life is full of memorable moments like this, the ones that keep you awake. But there are also fun times that worth documenting. And what can be a better place to record your life than Instagram?
With classes, projects, and exams jam-packed in the schedule, college students don’t always have the time for Instagram. And yet, research shows that Instagram is the second favorite social media.
And it’s not difficult to understand. A well-styled feed speaks a lot about ourselves and also make it possible to connect with like-minded people.
So what makes one’s Instagram feed interesting? Photos will capture the attention. But a good caption is where your personality shines.
A good Instagram caption can be witty or hearty, short or long, depending on the content you are sharing. If you are trying to navigate this social spectrum, here are some Instagram captions for college students for different occasions.
Instagram captions for college students to copy and paste
Clever college humor captions for college students
Who doesn’t need a good laugh to sweep away the stress of deadlines? The following college quotes capture both the beauty and the pain of college life. Looking for a short, witty line to tease your followers? Give these college humor captions a go!
- Lots of problems begin with citing Wikipedia.
- Magic can happen in one night, especially the night before the due date.
- When I die, I hope my group project peers lower me down in the grave so they can let me down one last time.
- None of my assignments is done, but I sure am.
- Stop encouraging everybody to go to college. There’s no enough parking.
- If tomorrow isn’t the due date, today isn’t the do date.
- Use promo code “Netflix” to get 50% off your grades.
- The only club I’m into are sandwiches.
- I swear it was Friday five minutes ago.
- Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.
- College is like looking both ways before you cross the street and getting hit by an airplane.
- Can’t spell COLLEGE without a few L’s.
- To-do list: stay awake.
- 3 days into the new semester: I tried. I really tried.
- Roses are red, college is long.
- I wish there’s a black Friday college sale so I can finish one semester and get one free.
- Jesus take my GPA.
- Study tip: Stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport and don’t stop.
- There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it. -Mary Willson Little
Humorous yet painful finals captions for college students
If you haven’t posted with the #FinalsWeekGotMeLike hashtag on Instagram, you are missing out big time of college life.
I get it. You’ve probably lost way too many brain cells for the finals already. So here is a list of painfully accurate finals week captions.
- Alexa, play Cry Me A River.
- I don’t always have time to study. But when I do, I still don’t.
- Drinking coffee to my accomplishments.
- Can I have a restraining order against my procrastination?
- I love you, finals. Now please love me back.
- Sleeping next to my notes, hoping that it goes into my brain by osmosis.
- The only sleep I get is when I sneeze with my eyes closed.
- Putting my grades for adoption because I can’t raise them myself.
- If you are tired and you know it, clap your hands.
- 50 shades of dark circles under my eye.
- Thank you, next semester.
- Alexa, skip to summer break.
- Instead of studying, I prefer to keep scrolling my phone worrying how I’m going to pass.
- Why pass your exams while you can pass out?
- I’m pretty much 3% human and 97% stress.
- Dear Diploma, playing hard to get is not good for our relationship.
- This girl needs a nap.
- All the coffee please.
- Ready to get an A in NAP.
- It’s too “a.m.” for me.
Thought-provoking college captions to inspire your followers
Instagram is a place to vent and to inspire. You are only going to get positive vibes if you are giving out the same energy. So here is a list of motivational quotes for your #StudyGram.
- Be a cupcake in the world of muffins.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.
- You can. End of story.
- Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none. -Marilyn Monroe
- When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
- Don’t stop until you’re proud.
- Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
- Get up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- Set your goals and crush them.
- Life’s a journey, not a race.
- No rain, no flowers.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- A smooth sea never makes a skilled sailor.
Group photo captions for friends
- Be with people that bring out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Not sure who’s crazier.
- Until the end.
- My people.
- Best friend kind of thing.
- Better together.
- The day is always great with my people.
- They have my heart.
- Find your tribe.
- Can’t say no to them.
- Family by choice.
- All the best people are crazy.
- Call it what you want.
- Not gonna share pizza with anyone else.
- You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.
- Slay together, stay together.
Graduation captions for college students
Graduation will be here before you know it. And it is not complete without a square-cap selfie, and witty graduation thought. Take a look at these graduation captions to get inspired.
- Turning my can’ts into cans.
- Finishing strong.
- Haunted house idea: people pop out and ask you what you want to do after graduation
- Can I pause adulting and lower the difficulty.
- Ravioli, ravioli, give me my diplomioli.
- Is it too late to be a freshman again?
- Ready for new adventures.
- Here’s to all the fun memories, late nights, and coffee that got me here.
- BRB. Working on the next big thing.
- I don’t know where I am going. But I promise it won’t be boring.
- Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different? -C.S. Lewis
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. -E.E. Cummings
- It’s been a long road of late nights and early mornings, but I made it.
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- Go forth and set the world on fire.
- You know you are on the right path when you are scared.
- It’s about time.
- It’s the journey that matters.
- Is it just me or is it one degree hotter in here?
- I want it. I got it.
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s caffeine.
- If we could only turn back time.
- New chapter. Same me. Bigger goals.
- One step closer.
- May your cap fly as high as your dream.
Have I missed anything?
Leave a comment if you have more college Instagram captions to share!